Please download a copy of our Privacy Information Leaflet by clicking on the link below:-
Cator Medical Centre works hard to provide the public and patients with clear and accurate information relating to how their personal information is used by the organisation, and publishes Privacy Notices on this website to inform you of these uses.
These Privacy Notices help us to ensure that the use of your data is fair, lawful and transparent in line with our organisational responsibilities under Data Protection Law.
The Privacy Notices are designed to be concise, clear and intelligible. However, we would always welcome your questions regarding the use of your data if you feel this does not provide you with enough information, or you would prefer any of the notices to be explained to you.
Please note that all telephone calls to and from the Surgery are recorded.
- Privacy Notice – CQC
- Privacy Notice – Direct Care – Emergencies
- Privacy Notice – Direct Care
- Privacy Notice – National Screening Programs
- Privacy Notice – NHS Digital
- Privacy Notice – Patient Communication
- Privacy Notice – Payments
- Privacy Notice – Public Health
- Privacy Notice – Research
- Privacy Notice – Risk Stratification
- Privacy Notice – Safeguarding